ABOUT SHIBAURA MACHINE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- Shibaura Machine India Private Limited (abbreviated as SMI), is among the leading high-end plastics injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment manufacturers in India. SMI is a wholly owned company of Shibaura Machine Company of Japan.
- With decades of experience in plastics machinery segment, we help hundreds of companies around the world to mold products with precision & speed, offering very high quality of output. With Shibaura Machine factories spread across Japan, China, Thailand and India, we offer competitive products and services to our clients that would equip them with a leading edge in market place. Our comprehensive service network and application knowledge across segments help clients to choose the right product for their requirement and would optimize the production with a very high up-time.
- The entry and mid-level hydraulic machines in clamping force ranging from 400kN to 13000kN are manufactured at our state-of-the-art factory in India and caters to application segments in packaging, electrical, automotive, white-goods, writing instruments, construction etc.
- Toshiba Machine (Chennai) Private Limited, was inaugurated on 29th September 2012.
- Erstwhile L&T Plastics Machinery Limited (abbreviated as LTPML) was acquired by Toshiba Machine creating the new company. LTPML in its illustrious span of 2 decades had attained leadership position in the domestic injection molding machinery market.
- LTPML's earlier association with Demag - Germany for 18 long years had propelled LTPML to the dominant position in India.
- From April 1, 2020, Toshiba Machine (Chennai) Private Limited is getting transformed to Shibaura Machine India Private Limited., back to the roots of its parent organization