Electrical & Electronics
Specific Requirements for Electrical & Electronics Application
- Special wear resistant screw and barrel to produce precision parts to closest tolerances on dimensional stability and weight
- Five-point twin toggle system with low dry cycle time, larger platen for mounting heavier molds.
- Mold opening and ejector forward with safety guard open/closed position (Motion/No Motion)
- Self-optimizing PID temperature control circuits for the cylinder and nozzle heating provides precise temperature control and stability with operating range of up to 400°C
- Optimized and time tested screw geometry produces excellent melt homogeneity at low shear heat, enables processing PC, ABS , PP ,SAN etc in one screw.
- Closed loop clamp force control on control panel with display and correction every cycle, settable using load cell
- Cold start prevention for screw